Saturday, 6 November 2010

Patterns


I keep getting ideas for posts, sketching them out , and leaving them unpublished.  To alleviate this I have decided to set myself a posting schedule, and a set goal.  So this post is more for me than anything.

Weekends:     Rants and Random
Mondays:       Tactics And Lists
Wednesdays:  Hobby and General

This way I can have my cake and eat it, I have a decent wee store of hobby articles prepared, and I will never be short of things that piss me off.

See you later for my biggest issue with the hobby today: The Miniatures Page And BoLS , in which I will compare two websites to rock bands and mean it.

4 comments:

  1. hey I totally missed this post- I want to see the rock band deal... since I don't read BolS (SHHHHHHHHHHHHHitsasecret) I need to know what someone else thinks. Preferably someone that swears as much (online anyway) as I do in real life (which is to say, a fucking lot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. شركة نقل عفش واثاث بالدمام ابيات الشرقيه لخدمات نقل العفش والاثاث بالدمام
    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    نقل عفش بالخبر
    شركة نقل اثاث الدمام
    نقل عفش الدمام
    نقل عفش بالدمام
    ان اردت نقل عفش منزلك بالدمام ابيات الشرقية من اهم شركات نقل العفش بالدمام والخبر والجبيل والقطيف والاحساء

    ReplyDelete
  3. ان اردت نقل عفش منزلك بالدمام ابيات الشرقية من اهم شركات نقل العفش بالدمام والخبر والجبيل والقطيف والاحساء
    شركة المتحدة
    شركة نقل عفش بنجران
    شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط
    شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
    شركة نقل عفش بمكة
    شركة نقل عفش بينبع
    شركة نقل عفش بابها

    ReplyDelete